To offer women a shiny, longer-lasting manicure, MAVALA has developed the TOP COAT GEL FINISH, a revolutionary overcoat with “gel effect” that gives a gel manicure effect without compromising the structure or health of the nail.
- Perfect “gel effect” look: The transparent texture gives a volumizing magnifying glass effect and an outstanding ultra-glossy shine. Day after day, the nail surface remains smooth, curved and the fixed color shinier than ever.
- A completely harmless formula: This top coat of the latest generation preserves the integrity of the natural nail, is used without a UV lamp and can be removed with a conventional nail polish remover.
- Nitrocellulose resin: Allows the nails to breathe completely freely.
- High content of a plasticizer recognized for its safety (used in pharmaceuticals, toys and food packaging) and has unique properties: volume-giving, smoothing, optimized resistance to yellowing.
- If possible, apply lightly under the free edge of the nail to better protect the nail from friction and shocks.
- Apply a layer of COLORFIX 48 hours after the manicure, this will give your manicure a new shine and make it last longer.
- For faster drying of the manicure, then apply OIL SEAL DRYER or MAVADRY SPRAY.
After you have applied the second layer of nail polish, wait a few moments. Then apply TOP COAT GEL FINISH to the entire nail surface as the last step of the manicure. Since the formula of the TOP COAT GEL FINISH is slightly thicker compared to classic top coats, careful handling is offered:
- To remove the right amount of product, strip the stem and hair of the brush perpendicular to the neck of the bottle well.
- If necessary, clean the neck of the bottle after application.
- After use, close the bottle well.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Violet 2 (CI 60725). [F996/1]
SHELF LIFEafter opening: 24 months